Re: OMLET SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:44:48 -0700

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

  > I don't think they (a) have or (b) will. I see no great upsurge in spam just
> because Omlet is posting. If there was, then let's deal with it as it
> arises. Not all spammers are as persistently indifferent to the group ethic
> as Omlet has been.

We'l find out. I've created a kill-file entry for Omlet and all of his various alias, etc. There will be no responses to any posting of his for at least 30 days ... perhaps forever. Lets see whether you, and Sybrand, et. al., are correct.

Either way ... I won't be seeing any of it so it won't matter to me.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington