Daniel Morgan licks SPAM

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Sep 2004 04:11:25 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1094867512.501234_at_yasure>...
> Dusan Bolek wrote:
>
> > teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<fc85c159.0409100139.1aacdd23_at_posting.google.com>...
> >
> >>Check out this omlet.org/daniel.html!
> >>
> >>Yea, we have a hall of shame dedicated to Daniel Morgan!
> >

> > Excuse me, Mr. Omlet! Can you stop flooding this newsgroup with
> > senseless posts, personal attacks and marketing materials? I would

Let me make a deal with you? Stop senseless posts you yourself; stop annoucing crappy books; stop spaming and writing un-wanted emails that piss people off!

If you notice, there is no marketing value derived from flooding your ass with 10" big POST! It is more of finding a way to get back at the senseless non-objective Daniel ????? (See the end of the post for details)!

In fact, the amount of spam is directly related to the number of trailing lines your GREAT posters imbed in their shamefull posts.

> > dare to estimate that majority of people here are annoyed enough with
> > your "contributions" to this NG. I think that a sensible man should
> > now where he is welcome and where not.
> >
> > with regards
> >
> > --
> > Dusan Bolek
> > http://www.db-support.com
> >
> > Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
> > Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an
> > unpleasant end as SPAM.
>
> The operative word here is "sensible" which he is not. He appears to be
> clinically insane and likly suffering from Tourettes. I'm not even
> convinced he is who he says he is and Jordanian. He may well be of

Oooooooooooooops! You should quit teaching Oracle and be a shrink?! A

shrink without baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls! Simply showing the
unpleasant fakes would cure many. Most assuredly Daniel himself use it as ...........; making his wife suffer from Touretture and Touretteres.

> Western European background and harbour hatred toward Arabs because
> surely no one of Arab background would intentionally set out to be such
> a poor reflection upon his country and his culture.

Oops; it loooooks that there are not any page called daniel.html; the reason is simple: we could not confirm that Daniel actually is related to A. Morgan or anyone in the Morgan family -- which probably would make him genetically relatd to a bartender in Seattle or Jamaica (Probably Ivan is wacking the sperm donor as we speak!).

General Tommy Franks once said on Douglas Feith, Rumsfield, and Bush: I have to
deal with the fucking stupidest guys on the face of the earth almost every day."

Daniel (not sure if he is related to) Morgan's wife on Daniel Morgan: I have to deal with the fucking stupidest ball-less guy on the face of the earth almost every night." Received on Sat Sep 11 2004 - 06:11:25 CDT