Re: Daniel Morgan licks SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:50:48 -0700

Dusan Bolek wrote:

> teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<fc85c159.0409100139.1aacdd23_at_posting.google.com>...
>

>>Check out this omlet.org/daniel.html!
>>
>>Yea, we have a hall of shame dedicated to Daniel Morgan!

> Excuse me, Mr. Omlet! Can you stop flooding this newsgroup with
> senseless posts, personal attacks and marketing materials? I would
> dare to estimate that majority of people here are annoyed enough with
> your "contributions" to this NG. I think that a sensible man should
> now where he is welcome and where not.
>
> with regards
>
> --
> Dusan Bolek
> http://www.db-support.com
>
> Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
> Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an
> unpleasant end as SPAM.

The operative word here is "sensible" which he is not. He appears to be clinically insane and likly suffering from Tourettes. I'm not even convinced he is who he says he is and Jordanian. He may well be of Western European background and harbour hatred toward Arabs because surely no one of Arab background would intentionally set out to be such a poor reflection upon his country and his culture.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington