Re: Example schemas: How to drop???

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:34:51 +0200

On 10 Sep 2004 08:59:16 -0700, goshengoogle_at_yahoo.com (David) wrote:

>I do not usually respond to sarcasm. But I'll make an exception. Ok,
>I forgot to list certain features of my system, but is that any reason
>to be a s.o.b? If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut
>and mind your own business!!!

I usually don't respond to people not willing to do anything to resolve their own problems, and not willing to provide any information to allow *volunteers* to help them out, but this time I'll make an exception.
Why do you think 'certain features' are unimportant? Don't you realise many times the answer is version dependent? Do you think everyone here is clairvoyant?
Why didn't you follow up the suggestions provided, but instead started to flame?
If you prefer to be lazy, why don't you realise Oracle is not for you and get lost?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA