oracle fundamentals I exam

From: Jerry Maguire <kapilcool_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2004 06:28:17 -0700

Hi,
I am looking forward to go for Oracle fundamentals I exam code 1z0-031 The books on amazon to rpepare for thi exam has a code 1z1-031. I am little confused now.
Look at this book from synbex:
OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide Biju Thomas, Bob Bryla

It has a exam code of 1z1-031. is it the right book for the exam 1z0-031??

kapil Received on Fri Sep 10 2004 - 08:28:17 CDT