restore database after crash of the program harddisk

From: Klemens Barleon <barleon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:46:52 +0200

Hello,

i have a oracle 8.06 on NT 4.0 EE. The programinstallation is on d: the databases, ctl- and archive-files on e:.

Now drive d: with the program is damaged, the registry too. I have installed a new BS NT 4 EE, who can i come to my databases?

Drive E: with the whole file is ok.

Klemens Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 16:46:52 CDT