SQL Loader

From: Demetris <DMina_at_laiki.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2004 23:41:28 -0700

Hello there!
I am trying to read from a text file and load a table in ORACLE8i. For example I have the following line:

00000405152-00000005152-0000000400000

and my table is as follows:

num1  number(11,2)
num2  number(11,2)
num3  number(13,2)

The first number as you can see from the line above should be negative (the dash between the first two number).
My question is how can I load that and tell ORACLE that it is a negative number?

Thanks
Demetris Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 01:41:28 CDT