Re: RMAN configure channel with multiple parameters

From: s.kapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2004 22:57:41 -0700

<snip>
> The mentioned file: outfname=0mfvcujr_1_1 exists on tape.
> The recovery catalog is not in sync. Do you think it is safe to issue a
> resync catalog?
>
> Thanks in advance and have a nice day
> Manuela Mueller

Hello Manuela,

you could try it, but i'm not shure if it helps. looks like something is wrong here which i'dont see. Maybe Mladen is on the right track and something is wrong with the installation.

I'would review the installation (escp. the Enviroment of the target DB), and verify the Installation of the Media Managment. The trace reveals, that no Handle is generated. Possible you need Support.

regards

s.kpaitza Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 00:57:41 CDT