oradim - return codes??

From: David <goshengoogle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2004 08:26:19 -0700

I am executing 'oradim' from Java code 9using the system runtime package) to stop and start a 9.2.0.5 database instance. I would like to capture the return code from oradim to determine the success or failure of the command. I can find no documentation on return/status codes. Can anyone help with this? Thank you. Received on Wed Sep 08 2004 - 10:26:19 CDT