How to solve the problem that cannot locate perl.dll

From: Max <tk950621_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:47:28 -0700

I use the windows 2000 server + oracle 8i. It's ok before I use a software to clean the registry. But after I clean the registry the service OracleOraHome81HTTPServer can't start up with an error:

Apache.exe - Unable To locate DLL

the dynamic link library perl.dll could not be found in the specified path:

d:/oracle/ora81/apache/apache/modules;.;c:\winnt\system32; c:\winnt\system;c:\winnt\

I add loadfile command in httpd.conf file. Though there's no error message, the service still cannot start up.

Can anyone give me the way to solve it?

Regards.

Max Received on Wed Sep 08 2004 - 23:47:28 CDT