Oracle 10g install OUI just vanishes during install on Linux redhat es 3

From: SG <sg_at_sg.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:18:48 GMT

I'm installing 10g RAC using HP GL3 MAS500 cluster. I'm using Oracle docs and www.puschitz.com docs to do the install and all works up to the point of doing the actual database cd install. I launch the installer from the database cd and the installations gets to 65% and then the OUI interface just vanishes, basically terminating. The logs don't give me a clue since I am quite new to this and learning. The same thing happened for a single server install on my pc but I started from scratch and that worked. I tried the same thing on this server and no dice. Any ideas as to what would cause the installer to just quit, where to look? TIA. SG. Received on Tue Sep 07 2004 - 15:18:48 CDT