Re: how to allow User access to Tables

From: Mark <Scollop027_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:34:17 +0200

hi Chuck,
I think I may have another problem and this is only the symptom, because I already granted all and stil used schema name it does not work. I have currently no idea what I could have forgotten.

    "select * from cat" results in an empty table, like before     "select * from scott.cat" results in ORA-00942: table or view not existing
I am going to be confused :-/
regards
Mark

Chuck <chuckh_nospam_at_softhome.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: Xns955D672981A0Echuckhnospamsofthome_at_130.133.1.4...