Re: oracle 8.1.5 configuration

From: Mark <Scollop027_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:16:04 +0200

thank you very much, but really donīt know how to handle your information :-(. I created a database with minimal features - the installer let me make some choices in a dialog during creation (I guess there stand s.th. like "intermedia" and "jserver") and a choose nothing. Just for simple DB for testing. Sorry I am no DB professional, I have to debug an C Application, so forgive me if I forget to tell some DB essentials. Can I use eg. Toad for checking / modifying these "CheckPoints"?

Pradeep George <pradeepgv03_at_hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 2q5pavFrroo5U1_at_uni-berlin.de...