Re: Install problems with Oracle installer 2.2 for Oracle 9i Client 9.2.0.1.0

From: MrMcFu <e_4_all_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2004 05:36:16 -0700

Thanks for your help again. Just to wrap everything up, I went to this URL -

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/oracle9i/htdocs/win2k3soft.html

and then downloaded the two files. After unzipping them, I read through the .PDF file and downloaded the rest of the oracle software/patches it told me to. Everything seems fine, just another case of RTFM.