how to allow User access to Tables

From: Mark <Scollop027_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:26:19 +0200

hallo NG,

I created a table under User SCOTT. If I make "select * from cat" I see these table. fine. Now I created a new User TESTUSER and want him to be able to access the table? How do I do this? I tried it with Toad but did not find any menu to "connect" users and tables. I gave my TESTUSER all grants SCOTT has, but this is not enough.

Thanks and regards
Mark Received on Tue Sep 07 2004 - 07:26:19 CDT