Re: At $5K/per Omlet4.1 - http://www.omlet.org your trusted sour

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:38:11 +0100

In article
<c5ef2011e90c556a69572085ecb9872a_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>, notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls says...
> > I was expecting better THAN that :o)
>
> AbNorm who cannot spell than correctly; Oh yea it is the damn kb. How do
> you know you have a brean? Norm or should I say bran or may be give to you
> straight BRAIN-less ABnormAL waco!

I can spell 'then' correctly though. :o)

'waco' - isn't thatthat place in Texas where there was some sort of cafuffle between a sect of some sort and the FBI ?

Cheers,
Norm.

--

Delete the obvious bit (and the dot) to reply by email.