Re: Oracle 9i and 10g

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:32:49 GMT

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:56:08 +0200, Anton Dischner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i use 10g in production.
> There where only some cosmetic OEM issues with multiprocessor boxes
> which where solved with the 10.1.0.3 patch.
>
> For me 10g with the patch installed is good enough even for critical
> use.
>
> Use a certified combination.
>
> regards,

Hi Anton! Long time no see!
Tell me, do Soviet tanks on your streets cause any problems with your databases? I recently heard from a guy from Austria about Soviet tanks, which don't remember seeing during any of my numerous shopping tours in Graz. That must be something new?

--
A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.