Re: ODBC with oracle hint problem & problem with queries

From: Eitan <no_spam_please_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:30:14 +0200

Daniel Morgan wrote :

> Version of Oracle?
> Manufacturer and version of ODBC driver?
>
> Why would you think these unimportant?
>
> Either way likely an incompatible ODBC driver: User the Oracle
> driver for the version of your database.

Hello,

Oracle 9i,
(For ODBC, I must be at work, and there is no internet there, so later - I'll give that information).
Besides, what ODBC version should I have for Oracle 9i on the server side ? Second : What minimal version for the client side should I have ?

Thanks :) Received on Mon Sep 06 2004 - 00:30:14 CDT