Re: VERY HIGH PARSE ELAPSED TIME DURING INSERT OVER A DBLINK

From: Alex Daman <alexd_at_apis.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:51:08 +1000

HI Guys,

Thanks for your help. I have resolved the issue.

Problem : There were many SYS packages that had become INVALID ( I dont know how this happened ) Once I recompiled them, our Package ran normally and we nolonger experienced performance problems in the library cache.

Thanks again to all who tried to help.

Regards

Alex