Re: OMLETv4.1: the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring T

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 11:26:57 -0700

David Fitzjarrell wrote:

> "omlet4" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<9c5f77f2523cb08fd9d99571a694a5e7_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
>

>>I would suggest you give top Darwin Award to this lost e-mail message:
>>
>>http://www.woi-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2250321
>>
>>probably the 2nd place for the once-lived thrown in the river sorry
>>soul he once fooled around with.
>>
>>probably the 3th place to your mother licking Daniel fake balls
>>
>>probably the 4th place for David Fitz-fucking-j for whatever database
>>he crashed lately
>>

> In my entire career I have never crashed a database.  Name one and
> provide proof I was the guilty party.
>

>>probably the fifth place for Ana for pronouncing u instead of i in her
>>talks:
>>ribit, ribit
>>
>>-Lil
>

> David Fitzjarrell

David ... a suggestion ... stop playing his game. He is mentally ill and as you should have determined by now, rarely if ever in connection with reality. He lives in a fantasy world in which he seems to believe that posting spam here will benefit him (actually he may just believe it will irritate us) and in which he creates fantasy associations between us and others he once knew and who likely no longer are willing to associate with him.

I will continue to label his spam as what it is so as to not give others wishing to spam us reason to believe they can. But I just ignore all of his psychopathic babble as he clearly needs medical help and nothing more. Suggest you do the same until he shows up some place where we can have him served with papers.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington