Re: OMLETv4.1: the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool is now updated

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2004 13:23:08 -0700

teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<fc85c159.0409040218.7d9c7f1b_at_posting.google.com>...

> > > From http://www.darwinawards.com/
> > >
> > > "The Darwin Awards honor those who improve our gene pool... by removing
> > > themselves from it. Of necessity, this honor is bestowed posthumously."
> > >
> > > At one time ('93, '94), that meant a complete removal of the entire branch
> > > from the gene pool preferrably before the branch is started. Reviewing the
> > > current rules, having offspring no longer disqualifies the individual.
> > > Guess things change over time (and I need to stop living in the past <g>).
> > >

> > In order to qualify for a Software Darwin Award you don't need to kill
> > yourself - just engage in activies which kill all chance of success.
> >
> > So far Omlet has:
> >
> > 1. Repeatedly Spamed an extremely Spam-sensitive newsgroup
> > 2. Got into a public p***ing contest with everyone who has pointed out
> > the error of his ways, even though they are the same people who should
> > be his customers.
> > 3. Hosted pornography on what is supposed to be a product web site. If
> > you work for a company that fires people who watch MPEGs of maked women
> > at work don't click on the 'nice' link on his web site. Oh, and the MPEG
> > isn't any good either - it's secret footage of a womens locker room and
> > was probably done without their consent.
> >
> > I think any impartial observer would agree that this kind of behaviour
> > is most unlikely to lead to commercial success.
> >
> > Another example would be that nice man who tried to promote a report
> > builder that only ran on one table by telling
> > comp.databases.oracle.server that he only had one weeks experience with
> > Oracle and that differences between databases were unimportant.
> >
> > Other possible candidates would be:
> >
> > Spyglass, for licening their web browser to Microsoft in exchange for a
> > % of the revenues without realising that they were going to give it away
> > for free.
> >
> > Microsoft, for Microsoft Bob.
> >
> > etc.....
>
> I would suggest you give top Darwin Award to this lost e-mail message:
>
> http://www.woi-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2250321
>
> probably the 2nd place for the once-lived thrown in the river sorry
> soul he once fooled around with.
>
> probably the 3th place to your mother licking Daniel fake balls
>
> probably the 4th place for David Fitz-fucking-j for whatever database
> he crashed lately
>
> probably the fifth place for Ana for pronouncing u instead of i in her
> talks:
> ribit, ribit
>
> -Lil

Would a neurologically irrecoverable qualify for the Darwin Award; The guy probably is a virgin:

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/9571311.htm

May Oracle bliss us,

Amjad Daoud
Give war a chance!
http://news.omlet.org/news.html
24x7 Frontline Breaking News - We never shutup! Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 15:23:08 CDT