Intelligent Agent problems on AIX5L

From: Chuck <chuckh_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: 3 Sep 2004 16:40:19 GMT

Is anyone else having trouble with the 9.2.0.5 agent on AIX5L? I am getting false alarms on the Chunk Small event. It says every tablespace has 0 bytes free when they all have plenty of space free. If you encountered this, how did you fix it? OTS has been a bit slow getting back to me so I thought I'd ask here.

I have already applied patch 3624767 to fix false alarms on the db up/down event but it did not fix Chunk Small.

--
Chuck
Remove "_nospam" to reply by email