Re: How to apply archive logs on an cold backup

From: Tim Kearsley <tim.kearsley_at_milton-keynes.gov.uk>
Date: 3 Sep 2004 02:44:29 -0700

Well I shall be more careful before I commit finger to keyboard in the future (publicly at least!) because, like you, I deplore misleading and confusing information being propagated, via this medium or any other. It is therefore both an embarrassment and a disappointment that I did that very thing myself.

All the best,

Tim.