Re: At $5K/per Omlet4.1 - http://www.omlet.org your trusted sour

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:10:34 +0100

In article
<61ea3faa6fce74eaa3ab5e72ea84eb7d_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>, notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls says...
> SEATTLE (University Press) - A ball-less man caught having sex with a
> blow-up doll in a busy public shopping arcade had to be physically parted
> from his rubber lover and escorted away, witnesses in Seattle Wednesday.

Hmmm. I'm not a doctor, but (or even, a Butt Doctor) :

A ball-less man implies no testicles.
Which implies no testosterone.
Which implies no sex drive.
Which implies no erection.
Which makes shagging a blow up doll in public just a little difficult !

You're making all of this up aren't you ?

Cheers,
Norm.

--

Delete the obvious bit (and the dot) to reply by email.