Re: Oracle Awards: Oustanding SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 2 Sep 2004 09:39:39 -0700

"Michel Cadot" <micadot{at}altern{dot}org> wrote in message news:<4133a262$0$17100$626a14ce_at_news.free.fr>...
> "David Fitzjarrell" <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > "omletv4" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message
> > > Lil is my ex, Jarrel, something you can check in Conroe, Texas records
> > > (Montgomery County). And she owns 50% of the corporation. The web site is
> > > hosted by yahoo and is built using their templates and images using page
> > > builder. That is why it is primitive; no login's, no user tracking, etc.
> > > However, we will be hosting our web site using our servers soon. So unless
> > > instructed by Yahoo or that the web site is moved from their servers, I
> > > suggest you to shut up.
> > >
> > > Now Stanford Information Technology, Inc was bought by Tera Knowledge
> > > Systems, Inc. which is incorporated in Texas; something you can check!
> > >
> > > Now the guy who wrote the OMLET software decided to password protect it;
> > > probably the downloads consumed the bandwidth or something; now I wonder
> > > how would we screw his company and software!
> > >
> > > - Madasgar Schnootz
> >
> > Interesting. From September 8, 1992:
> > ANNOUNCING NETBOOK...
> >
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc. a Houston based software firm,
> > announces NetBook, a network-based Information Retrieval system.
> > It is capable of searching textual databases and other
> > collections on remote machines located across networks that are
> > connected via TCP/IP.
> >
> > NetBook conforms to the ANSI Z39.50 protocol. It comes with an
> > OSF/Motif graphical user interface (the client) and a retrieval
> > server. NetBook's indexing and search engines are based on data
> > structures that use Optimal Minimal Perfect Hashing (OMPH)
> > technology. NetBook features advanced searching and relevance
> > feedback methods that provide high precision.
> >
> > NetBook's indexes full text in various formats such as text
> > files, Unix mail, Gnu rmail, Netnews format, PICT files, GIF
> > files and TIFF files, Internet resource guide, postscript files
> > and other mail formats. NetBook indexes most text at a speed of
> > about 300 Mb per hour.
> >

> > NetBook is also capable of displaying various formats such as
> > text, PICT files, TIF and GIF files. NetBook currently runs under
> > UNIX (SunOS, Interactive UNIX) and a Windows 3.1 version will be
> > announced shortly.
> >
> > For full information call (713) 789-1746 or write
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
> > P.O. Box 771862
> > Houston, TX 77215-1862
> >
> > After this advertisement nothing was ever heard of Tera Knowledge
> > Systems, Inc. until 9 years later, when Amjad Daoud posted THIS in
> > comp.databases.oracle.misc on September 11, 2001:
> >
> > Dear DBA,
> >
> > You are cordially invited to test and review our 100%
> > pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Applet (OMLET). As
> > the leading expert in your field, your opinion and
> > feedback is highly valued and appreciated. We would
> > like to encourage you to distribute copies of OMLET to
> > your associates and fellow DBAs. Omlet is distributed
> [...]

It is not interest that fuels these exchanges, it is his lying and disrespect of people with which he has not worked. Nor does he know these people he lambasts with his litany of senseless, inflammatory and libelous remarks. He has accused me of doing things that simply are not true, and continues to do so even though he has been informed otherwise. He has not provided any proof of his falsehoods, and, as such, they stand on their own merit, or lack thereof. Most reading this newsgroup realise Amjad Daoud is dangerously close to incurable insanity.

Amjad Daoud lies and steals with regularity. Note your post of his plea in a java newsgroup; his 'DiTech Corp.' is a sham, taking its name from an online mortgage conpany of the same name. You will notice he doesn't mention that entity in his most recent posts, for fear of legal reprisal. His software, this OMLET, stole the visual interface from Quest's Spotlight which has been available since 2001. Notice the date on his posts (December 29, 2002) which is long after Spotlight was first available. And, in this java newsgroup post he clearly states that OMLET is still under development. He, of course, claims no such theft and even claims he was offered employment by Quest. Judging this against his other employment claims it is, most likely, a lie.

My only interest in Amjad Daoud is to see him pay for all he has done to others in this newsgroup, and for what he's done to legitimate businesses -- stealing from them and falsely claiming ownership and authorship rights.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 11:39:39 CDT