Hit Ratios

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:38:49 +0000 (UTC)

I haven't had much time to add new material to my website recently - but a recent article by Don Burleson reminded me that an article I wrote more than three years ago was still waiting to make it on to the web site.

So if you want to understand the strengths and weaknesses of tuning by hit ratios, you might like to visit:

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/hit_ratios.html

There are a couple of other new articles as well under the Miscellaneous menu.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated Sept 2nd