Florida - great place to live!

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 2 Sep 2004 05:20:33 -0700

From todays Metalink headlines:

-Sep-2004: SUPPORT WARNING! Hurricane Message: All Oracle Support
Customers

Please note that due to the hazardous weather conditions caused by hurricane Frances, the Orlando support center has now been temporarily closed. By leveraging other global support personnel, we will remain operational but only with reduced support resources. Please hold all severity 2, 3 and 4 issues until an 'all clear' is given. Severity 1 issues should be reported using your normal support channels.

We will keep you posted as new developments occur, so please refer to this article for further updates.

Thank you for your patience.
Oracle Support Services

It makes one think about the Oracle support's disaster recovery abilities, if one ordinary hurricane on Florida is forcing all Oracle customers worldwide to hold all 2- Severity iTARs (that should be 90+% of issues).
Maybe Florida is not the best place for a worldwide support center. :-)
--

Dusan Bolek
http://www.db-support.com

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an unpleasant end as SPAM. Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 07:20:33 CDT