Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 1 Sep 2004 18:40:03 -0700

Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_DELETE_THIS.BountifulSolutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b9f90a7a9b1c7a98968f_at_news.demon.co.uk>...

> Hi Noons,
>
> (Wasn't that a film ?)

Narh. Fishing name. Apparently Nuno is too hard to pronounce for Down Under palates. So, Noons it became.

> I think what is implied is that Howard's docs might still be available
> out there somewhere, but you might have to resort to underhand tactics
> to find them, and get them.

Probably in one of the history sites.

> Seems the reply threw you by being back on topic :o)

Topic? Wazzat eggzactlee?
Wot, now someone is gonna want the c.d.o.s. mob to stay on topic? Is there no end to wonders?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 20:40:03 CDT