Re: Inserting/updating CLOB - works in one DB but not in another

From: D Rolfe <dwrolfeFRUITBAT_at_orindasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:20:33 +0100

Folks,

This is a truly bizarre coincidence. 2 days ago, Alex Molochnikov (the guy from Gestalt who was proud of the fact that he spent less than a week learning Oracle) made an *identical* posting to comp.lang.java.databases..........

See:

http://groups.google.ie/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.java.databases&selm=iD1Zc.284412%24J06.226396%40pd7tw2no

Apparently he expects us to help despite the fact that he has repeatedly spammed this newsgroup.....