Re: Two instances with same SID in a same machine

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:53:00 GMT

Jeff wrote:

> Yes, yes... but don't sell yourself short, my boy! You'd have quite a
> future
> as a writer of books for childish DBAs: "The Cat and the RAC", "Horton
> Tunes
> a Query", "Green Eggs and Ham." Well, maybe not that last one, but then
> I'm
> not the writer here, hey? :-)

Thanks, but at 50 I may be too old for another part-time career in the arts. <g>

I note that some of the Seuss stories had good advice under the covers, and some seemed just plain fun. I can't help it, but I think the titles should be

/Hans
Dislaimer: None of the above implying anything about the quality or capability of any person, product or thing. Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 07:53:00 CDT