string connection

From: Rafael Dias <rdmeneze_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 31 Aug 2004 13:39:24 -0700

Hi..

I´m have an problem in connecting a client application in C++ running in win2k to a Oracle 9i DataBase via ODBC.

The connection string with I´m using is: "Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle;ORAPROP_PLSQLRSet=true;User Id=system;Password=manager;DSN Source=_BD_AMBTESTE1;

the commic part is whith I´m sucess when trying connect with sqlplus.

PS: my english is horrible.

rafael dias Received on Tue Aug 31 2004 - 15:39:24 CDT