Re: OMLET v4.1: Oracle Monitoring Done Right http://www.omlet.org

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 30 Aug 2004 14:23:48 -0700

teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<fc85c159.0408290052.43fcb32a_at_posting.google.com>...
> Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to checkout and test drive our windows
> native and
> 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
> the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool and is available
> at http://www.omlet.org/download.html!
>
> Thank you for considering our products.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Amjad Daoud
> Frontline news 24x7!We never shut up!
> http://www.omlet.org/news.html

If 'Right' means his application doesn't work, he's correct. The 'Windows native' option is password protected (only his Omlet group members get access ... sort of sad, really, that the founder of the group need ask for a username and password to get to his own offering) and the .jar file is only 88 bytes in size ... containing nothing.

Finally, a download worthy of his posts.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Aug 30 2004 - 16:23:48 CDT