Re: Oracle Awards: Oustanding Software: OMLETv4.1 http://www.omlet.o

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:02:21 -0700

David Fitzjarrell wrote:

> "omletv4" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<e0cafd29f3eb7cbc06c1f0733d50f937_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
>

>>What is the difference between a toad and a horny Ana?
>>The toad goes, "ribbit,"
>>Ana goes, "rub it."

> Oracle Awards??? Outstanding Software?!?!? Yet more proof (including
> the disastrous posts by your alternate personality, 'Lil') that you
> have, shall we say, 'gone off the deep end', Amjad Daoud.
>
> Seek medical treatment immediately.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

At first I wondering about your references to medical treatment so I printed a number of the bad egg's posts and took them over to an associate's house last night to get an opinion.

Basically ... you are correct. If Amjad is older than 18 he likely has a medical problem and likely should be evaluated for dementia possibly the result of a tumour.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington