Re: Oracle Monitoring Done Right!

From: omletv4 <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:46:26 -0400

Why would someone like you who is ball-less shit-full brain-less crap-full
honor-less manur-full ethics-less ego-full with a moral of a cunt-roach need
shoes????????!!!!!! That is really puzzling; actually pissing?!

When are you going to realize that your absence here is much more appreciated for the many honest hard working dba's and developers who would like to make few cents of what you and other idiots like you who have been teaching Oracle for many years.

When are you butt-end going to realize that advertising is NOT a crime even on your mother ass; I know she charges more than other whores but still she is not incriminated by that. And son, I know you have problems and I am really blaming your troubles on Maryam who busted your balls; in fact I am writing to Her company to compensate you for the price tag of your fake balls; so please just hang in there.

-Amjad Received on Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:46:26 CDT