Re: Re:Failed in importing a database

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:29:11 GMT

Yong Feei Shun (UAC Berhad) wrote:

> Thank you your reply. but i coulnd't find the "logon as batch"
> capabilities, can you please show me how?
> thank you

Counter questions ....

  1. Which operating system (specifics please! 2000/Pro, XP/Home, etc.)?
  2. Do you have any idea how to manage security for your WIndows users?

If 2=yes,

   then Logon as Batch is a Windows _local_ _securty_ _policy_

   Else,

HTH (& good night)
/Hans Received on Thu Aug 26 2004 - 23:29:11 CDT