Re:Failed in importing a database

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:31:03 GMT

Yong Feei Shun (UAC Berhad) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need a help over here. I am currently setting up the oracle
> enterprise manager, and here i encountered problem while doing the
> importing. The job was being submitted but failed eventually. The system
> keeps telling me the following errors! The system said something to do
> with the node setting was invalid or the privileges granted were not
> enough. What is that to do with "Logon as batch job" previllege? How to
> set that? Please advive, thanks a lot.
>

> Rgrds
> Feei Shun

Seems fairly obvious once you realize that export, import and the like are actually run in the operating system, not 'in' Oracle.

So ..... set up a Windows user, using the Microsoft supplied admin tools, with 'logon as batch' capability, and then submit that as the user. Received on Thu Aug 26 2004 - 22:31:03 CDT