RMAN question

From: Chuck <chuckh_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 16:22:34 GMT

Oracle 8.1.7.4
Windows 2000

I have a couple of RMAN 8i backups on tape that I want to move to disk. I need to do this because I've been asked to retain two backups forever. Leaving them on tape will prevent the media manager from ever reusing those tapes. Is this possible with RMAN 8i?

--
Chuck
Remove "_nospam" to reply by email