Re: OMLETv4.1: the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool is now updated

From: Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:06:32 -0500

On 23 Aug 2004 07:27:54 -0700, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote:

>Dear DBA,
>
>You are cordially invited to checkout and test drive our windows native and
>100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
>the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool.
>
>Thank you for considering our products.
>
>Cheers,
>
>The OMLET Team
>Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

I'm reminded of a story I heard once . . .

Hunter goes into the woods. As he is stalking a deer he feels a tap on his shoulder. He looks around and finds himself face to face with a rather large and angry looking bear. The bear grabs the rifle from the hunter, throws it down, pulls the hunter's pants down, throws him over a log, and proceeds to have his way. Finally, he kicks the hunter in his (now rather sore) butt and tells him to never come back.

Well, the hunter is very pissed, so the next day he comes back with a bigger rifle, literally 'loaded for bear.' As he is working his way through the woods, he feels a tap on his shoulder . . . The bear says "I thought I told you not to come hunting in these woods again" and repeats the scene of the previous day.

Well, the hunter feels he must do something, so comes back the next day armed to the teeth. And feels a tap on his shoulder . . . and the scene is repeated again.

The next day the hunter returns, feels a tap on the shoulder, and the bear says 'Let me guess, it's not the hunting you're coming here for . . .' Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 10:06:32 CDT