Re: How to fire a stored proc from a query window

From: Frank Woo <fwoo2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2004 07:25:56 -0700

It appears that "dull" is the proper last name for you, Lee. You write insults about as well as you write database code.

You might want to consider this link to help you with all future software development applications that you might be involved in.

http://web.mit.edu/admissions/www/undergrad/index.html

Oh, maybe that isn't a good link for you, Lee. You appear to be dim-witted and an all around moron. Maybe this link is more your speed.

http://www.hop.com/

I hope that Realcomp is your own one employee company and you are not infesting a real company with your inadequate skills. I'll bet you have never even heard of an IP address, have you Lee? Let alone how to look one up. Do you know how to use a mouse, Lee? Or is it a foot-pedal for you. How's your "drink holder" playing CD-ROMs, Lee?

Oh, and mention my mother again, and we'll be talking. Are you an internet tough guy, Lee? I'll bet you are some little pathetic man that doesn't have any life, doesn't get out, never had sex (with a woman, not your Uncle Larry), and doesn't brush his teeth. Here's a tip, Lee. Learn to write code. Learn to be a "man" (as best as you can be, I suppose). Take up a sport and get into some sort of "manly" shape.

Oh, and do you really want me to take interest in your networks? I am an MIT grad, after all.

Hopefully, we have heard the last of Lee "Dull" on these boards. Good riddance.

Frank Woo
fwoo2_at_hotmail.com