Re: table relationships

From: Jeff <idont_at_thinkso.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:28:27 -0700

"Sybrand Bakker" <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote in message news:0cfji015gb9d7u6g5ho9b0n879d3a2u6us_at_4ax.com...

> Convince Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld your work is necessary in the battle
> for Iraq and your problems will be over.

Nope, that won't work, You see, I'm a Resource Advisor and I can tell you my unit's budget has been cut every year for the last 3 years and it's being cut even more next fiscal year. Pretty soon they might as well just shut us down completely. I think the decision has already been made. Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 08:28:27 CDT