Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:03:29 +1000

Norman Dunbar wrote:

> I think it's funny how you have a metal picture of what people look like
> (on the phone, email, newsgroups etc) and it never seems to be anything
> like what they really do look like.

I daren't ask what you *thought* I looked like!

What gets me about that page is that (obviously!) it's never been a secret. I'm rather surprised at all the fuss.

Even my musical tastes have been no mystery (like Richard's I suppose). With a set of servers called Britten, Mozart, Haydn, Shostakovich and Berlioz, and all variously making an appearance from time to time in my writings, it would be hard to hide them!

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 04:03:29 CDT