I want to know how to check oracle status

From: ¹ÚÇü¼® <uxguru_at_becsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:23:12 +0900

Hi~!

I want to know how to check oracle status, start or stop or mount etc., before start backup or restore.
Not on consol but on program.
I'm making a program. ^^
I have to check oracle process?
Or, I have to check the table about oracle information? Does it have another way?

Thank you. Received on Sun Aug 22 2004 - 21:23:12 CDT