How to restrict remote DB connection??

From: qazmlp <qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2004 05:22:07 -0700

I have to configure in such a way that, there is no DB connection possible from any remote machine to my machine. What are the things that I should take care to do so?

In my understanding, we have to ensure that, there are no entries in .rhosts and also no entry for the TCP.INVITED_NODES in sqlnet.ora. What else do we have to ensure? Received on Sun Aug 22 2004 - 07:22:07 CDT