Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 21 Aug 2004 07:33:28 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<f7aaec23ca787d07782640173c07490d_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> David,
>
> omlet$ views are meant to hide the x$tables they are using and used just
> in case Oracle changes the x$ names or structure.

Right, sure. Whatever you say, Amjad.

> By the way, say high to Mrs Fitz; I hope she received the gift; how is
> douching for the bitch coming along?

What gift? I have received nothing from Jordan, nor do I expect to. And, if I do, it will go immediately to the FBI as evidence against you.

> May be you can try it for your fired kicked rear. I am concerned for your
> sanitation and please wash your hands before you crash another database
> again.
>
> Lil

Lies, lies, all lies, and you well know it, Amjad Daoud. Stop spreading these falsehoods now, while you still are 'at large'. Soon your incarceration will make it impossible to spread your vicious and inflammatory rhetoric. And your insanity prep won't work, as you've proven yourself abusive time and again in this newsgroup, posts which are archived for any legal team to peruse.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Aug 21 2004 - 09:33:28 CDT