Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:33:23 +1000

Shorty wrote:

>> Go to google advanced search and put in site www.dizwell.com and all
>> sorts of interesting cached items pop up.

> I ran the Google search and I see exactly what's going on here.
>
> Also, loved this link:
>
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/howardjr2000
>
> The "hobbies" were quite interesting:
>
> - Benjamin Britten – Howie, Britten was a gay composer, not a
> hobby.

He was a composer, of the first order. True enough.

You have a problem with that? Or just his sexuality?

> - Opera, fine wines, movies, theatre – These are hobbies?

Certainly are. You have a problem with any of them. Gosh... and I write music too. I suppose that somehow violates your sense of "manliness" as far as hobbies are concerned?

Just what exactly is your point?

> Love the ear ring, Howie:

Thank you. I rather like it, too.

>> Since they are in the process of an IPO and are quite vulnerable, you
>> should sue.

> Aha, remember when Howie accused Jeff Hunter is stealing his
> copyrighted works? I do, I do:

I didn't "accuse" him of anything. He had the violating material on his site, and he shouldn't have done. He freely admitted it, too... he was just rather miffed that I'd called him on it in a public forum (to which he'd posted first, if I recall).

> Yes Interesting, quite Interesting indeed. Wonder if the Plaintiff
> knows about Howie's claims to have copyrighted this content?

Er, now you're off in la-la land. What plaintif? And what content are you talking about?

Incidentally: You wouldn't happen to be related in any way to the Tripod user (a subsidiary of Lycos) I recently reported for SELLING my documents (along with a tonne of Oracle corporation copyrighted material, and plenty of other stolen material too) on CD, would you? It would explain a lot if so.

HJR Received on Fri Aug 20 2004 - 09:33:23 CDT