Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 20 Aug 2004 06:00:54 -0700

joel-garry_at_home.com (Joel Garry) wrote in message news:<91884734.0408191641.70529fc6_at_posting.google.com>...
> "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<4123bcec$0$10612$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> > Ryan Gaffuri wrote:
> >
> > > Howard's site is offline. Anyone have his article for installing RAC
> > > on a single PC and simulating multiple nodes? I know Howard gets
> > > spammed with email so its hard to get a hold of him.
> > >
> > > Can someone zip it up and send it to: rgaffuri_at_comcast.net<nospam>
> > > (remove nospam)
> >

> > Please don't, because that would be a breach of copyright.
> >
> > Sorry to get heavy about it, but read what's left of the website and you
> > will understand why this is precisely the worst time to be indulging in a
> > bit of copyright violation.
>
> Go to google advanced search and put in site www.dizwell.com and all
> sorts of interesting cached items pop up. Since they are in the
> process of an IPO and are quite vulnerable, you should sue.
>
> I'm kidding, I think.
>
> jg

thanks, but already checked google. those sites rarely keep long articles. couldn't find it. Howard probably has more pressing needs. He is one of the best authors out there. The RAC article is completely unique. Haven't seen anything like that anywhere else. Been meaning to install it for months. Received on Fri Aug 20 2004 - 08:00:54 CDT