Problem with patch 9.2.0.5

From: lbroto <lbroto_ARONDBAS__at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:02:35 +0200

Hi !

I tried to install the patch 9.2.0.5. but I've encoured a problem during installation.

I've got a warning who asked me to stop somes services: OracleMTSRecoveryService, OracleOraHome92TNSListener, OracleOraHome92Agent et OracleServiceBETA.

After stopping it, I tried to install the patch again but I've got the following error: "No service associated with process that use it" and installation process stop at this point.

I would like to know if you succeed to install this patch and if you've got an idea to fix my problem.

Regards,

Laurent

P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad english... Received on Fri Aug 20 2004 - 05:02:35 CDT