Advanced Queuing

From: Christian \ <Christian.Gulich_at_IN.Stud.TU-Ilmenau.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:10:03 +0200

Hallo,
i'm using Advanced Queuing to communicate between two java sessions in the database. The first messages are handled in about 300 to 500 ms. But this time raises to 3-5 seconds if I continuesly send new messages. It would be a quiet lot of code to post, to show my implementation. So is there a general problem, you could imagine, that causes this problem?

I'm using oracle 9.2. For Advanced Queuing I use the java packages oracle.AQ.*, oracle.jms.* and javax.jms.*;

Thanks in advance
Christian

X'Post: comp.databases.orace.server, comp.databases.oracle.misc F'up: comp.databases.oracle.server Received on Thu Aug 19 2004 - 15:10:03 CDT