problems changing workgroup to domain oracle 9i on 2003server

From: wolf <w.dp_at_hamburg.de>
Date: 19 Aug 2004 07:34:59 -0700

hi,

i have an oracle 9i instance installed on windows 2003 server. the server belongs to a workgroup.
so far the odbc from clients works an the administration of the instance as well.

but now i need to bring the server to a domain.

after that i am not able to connect to the existing instance of my oracle installation.

when changing from workgroup to domain the hostname of the server didn't change.

is there a workaround for all i have to change manually to get my instance work again.

i hope it's not too much to change.

any help appreciated.

regards, wolf. Received on Thu Aug 19 2004 - 09:34:59 CDT