Re: A comp.databases.oracle.server FAQ

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2004 17:43:19 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<41230af8$0$6809$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> Well, it's not the charter, and I realise it's referring to something else
> entirely (Linux, mostly).
>
> But this link...

> ...is quite superb.
>
> Everyone even tempted to post a question here should read it.
>
> Regards
> HJR
I like this line: "In fact, someone may even be so kind as to provide a pointer to the previous thread where this problem was solved"

Everyone even tempted to post "that's been done to death here already" should read it.

And pointers to websites with google references that blow up do not count.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Somehow this makes me think of burn victims with no lips: